Infinity® 98 Gas Furnace With Greenspeed® Intelligence
ENERGY STAR® certified. Our highest efficiency and most advanced furnace with up to 98.5% AFUE for premium energy savings with excellent humidity control and premium comfort
The Infinity® 98 furnace delivers precision comfort with Greenspeed intelligence. This is the most advanced Carrier® furnace ever made. Its unique design innovations achieve unprecedented efficiency and quietness.
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with our Infinity control’s intelligence. The unique, modulating gas valve of this unit, when managed by the Infinity control, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With tiny, 1% adjustments between 40 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of heating necessary.
This allows the furnace to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard furnaces.
Variable-speed blower operation is a part of the Greenspeed equation while also enhancing other system components. It’s the outstanding choice for potentially boosting air conditioning system efficiency and improving summer dehumidification.
Learn more about our amazing Greenspeed intelligence units in the Innovation section.
WHY THIS FURNACE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Up to 98.5% AFUE for premium energy savings. This is the most efficient furnace we make.
- Premium comfort features for more precise temperature control and fewer temperature swings.
- Offers excellent humidity control when paired with an Infinity® air conditioner or heat pump.
- Extremely quiet operation with a fully insulated cabinet to help minimize noise levels.
- Natural gas. Can be converted to liquid propane by installing an optional propane conversion accessory kit.
- Available in various sizes that can accommodate most homes. Your Carrier expert will recommend the appropriate model to fit your needs.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration and lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty upon timely registration.1